|18.02.2024 23:59:59 The deadline for applications has expired
|According to the interview results
|Type of involvement:
Истёк срок подачи заявок
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Project “Regional Mother and Child Health”
· Recognised secondary school leaving qualification
· Defensive driving skills
· Valid driving licence
· At least 1 year of professional working experience in a similar position; experience in international organisations is an asset
· Familiarity with Bishkek and Central Asian region and readiness for business trips
· Basic knowledge of general mechanics
· Ability to pass driving test (visual and practical) in the country in question
· Basic knowledge of MS Office and skilled internet user
· Possessing a positive attitude to change
· Highly motivated professional
· Good communicator and team player with high empathy
· Logistic competence
· Keep deadlines
· Very good knowledge of Russian language, Kyrgyz and English as an advantage
In your role you safely and responsibly perform all official journeys using company vehicles and carry out technical, manual and other jobs related to the routine maintenance and care of these vehicles. You ensure that all tasks assigned to you are carried out smoothly and on time.
You are responsible for keeping the required log books and data for your work area and carry out any related administrative tasks.
You systematically document the information related to your work area and use this data to update on a daily basis knowledge of road conditions, current routes and locations, and share this information with other drivers and GIZ staff, the names of whom you will be provided with for this purpose.
You perform your assigned tasks correctly and on schedule with due regard for the targets and conditions stipulated by your line manager.
You perform the tasks assigned to you by your line manager, where required.
· Drive staff/partners/guests/consultants in project/agency vehicles
· Deal with bank issues, delivery of correspondence and documents to the premises of project partners and other organisations.
· Ensure the orderly operation and cleanliness of project/agency vehicles.
· Keep the project’s logbook correctly and conscientiously in accordance with GIZ standards
· Prepare the mileage charges for private and/or other programmes
· Manage the maintenance of project vehicles
· Immediately reports all involvement of the project vehicle in accidents, including minor accidents, damage, loss or theft of vehicle fittings;
· Is responsible for the project vehicle documents and their good condition, keeping a vehicle log and recording monthly maintenance.
· Support the preparation, transfer, assembly and dismantling of materials and equipment for different project workshops and/or meetings.
· Purchase small items using petty cash and provide support in obtaining bids for procurements.
The brief profile is not intended to provide a full and complete description.
Where appropriate and reasonable, the position holder is willing to perform tasks outside the scope of the job description.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply by sending your CV, letter of motivation (one A4 page) and references marked “Driver MCH” to the email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 18, 2024.
Duty Station is Bishkek.
Contract term is till 31.12.2025.
This position is assigned for 50%. The regular number of working hours excluding lunch breaks is 20 (twenty) hours a week.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All the application documents that have been received, will be used only for the selection process of the suitable candidate for the announced position. The documents will not be disclosed to third parties.
Effectively, efficiently and focused on our partners – that is the way we support people and societies around the world, implementing activities aimed at enhancing the prospects and development of sustainable conditions for their own well-being. As a German federal company, GIZ is supporting the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany to implement their tasks in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
Expression of Interest: Landscape and Gaps Analysis - SHE LEADS ProjectSearch for Common Ground in Kyrgyzstan
Опубликована 4 дня назад
Social and Behavior Change Manager (deadline extended)Mercy Corps
Опубликована 3 недели назад
Social Worker /Project ManagerОбщественный Благотворительный Фонд "Taiwan Fund for Children and Families"
Опубликована 1 месяц назад
Бишкек, бульвар Эркиндик, 22