“Promotion of employment and vocational qualification” Project
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Financial management/ Finance and Audit;
- proved knowledge of local and international accounting standards (Certificate holder of relevant accounting trainings e.g. CIPA, CAP);
- work experience in accounting, financial planning and monitoring not less than 5 years;
- very good knowledge of Russian, Kyrgyz and English languages, German would be an asset;
- work experience with international organizations not less than 3 years;
- work experience and knowledge of GIZ rules and procedures is a strong asset.
- coordination together with the officer responsible for the commission of the budget planning;
- budget monitoring;
- management of the cash flow in the project;
- management of local subsidies and grants;
- management of contracts within the project, via Country Office and via Head Office;
- explain commercial rules, standards and guidelines;
- work in and with networks, network with financial managers at the local, regional and national levels;
- assist in managing external and internal audits and internal controls.
- support the officer responsible for the commission in managing commercial aspects of the commission together with the relevant country office, the regional department, the Financial Management Advisory Services Division, the Financial Services Division and ELVIS, above all;
- cash management and monitoring;
- monitoring of the commission value and commitment authorisation, costs, residual funds and current contracts;
- commitment management;
- receivables management;
- preparation of the final invoice;
- support with advising the project on commercial issues;
- involvement in initiating and implementing cofinancing arrangements, above all
- initiation, costing the specification of inputs in consultation with the officer responsible for the commission;
- ongoing monitoring and reporting, taking into account the requirements of the commissioning party/client/cofinancier;
- preparation of external audits and support for the auditors;
- monitoring the implementation of IC findings and action taken to address objections raised in audit reports;
- ensure reporting in accordance with the allocation of costs to outputs (KOMP);
- act as a contact person for the project partner and/or financing recipients in relation to commercial issues.
Procurement and contracting
- preparing the contracts entered into via the country office and/or Head Office in accordance with the requirements of P+R, above all service and financing agreements, construction contracts, etc.;
- ensuring that an adequate internal control system is in place (separation of functions, cross-check principle, observation of the Code of Conduct and of procurement rules) together with the officer responsible for the commission or the responsible line manager;
- safeguarding the correct handling of procurement services for the implementation of the project, taking into account the current procurement regulations;
- compliance with the EU sanctions list check in accordance with P+R and departmental and country requirements.
- Involvement in the coordination of the project infrastructure (facility management, logistics, fleet management, IT services, etc.) in consultation with the line manager and the responsible country office.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply by sending your CV (using the following tamplate), letter of motivation (one A4 page) and references marked «Finance Manager» to the email firstname.lastname@example.org 17:00 on 16.05.2022.
All the application documents that have been received, will be used only for the selection process of the suitable candidate for the announced position. The documents will not be disclosed to third parties.
Handicapped candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Effectively, efficiently and focused on our partners – that is the way we support people and societies around the world, implementing activities aimed at enhancing the prospects and development of sustainable conditions for their own well-being. As a German federal company, GIZ is supporting the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany to implement their tasks in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.