|Deadline:||14.02.2021 23:59:59 The deadline for applications has expired|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Work experience:||5 years|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience.
If you are comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries we would love to talk with you.
You will get a chance to work at our digital marketing company - DesigningIT, where our mission is to help international companies grow their business both at home and abroad.
Who we are?
DesigningIT is a US based full-service digital agency, that was founded in 2003 and is actively growing locations in Asia, Europe and the United States.
Our team focuses on performance marketing on a global scale. We help companies plan, build and grow their digital presence. Our core disciplines include digital marketing strategies. UX/UI solutions, modern front end code, CMS integration, and online marketing in the form of SEO and PPC.
* Minimum 4 years experience with HTML5/CSS3;
* Gulp, Webpack or similar;
* Minimum 2 years experience with PHP
* Local Servers (MAMP) or Virtual Machines (Vagrant);
* A solid understanding of web servers (DNS, A Records, Servers, IP's, Nameservers etc), access
++ A huge plus for TWIG template knowledge
* Experience working with CMS (we use ExpressionEngine, CraftCMS, and Wordpress);
* Experience working with Angular, React, Node, Tailwind, Foundation
* Experience working with Laravel, Yii2, Symfony
* An understanding of solid SEO practices: Schema, On-Page SEO, Meta-Data;
* Proficiency with Photoshop and Sketch;
* Experience in adaptive/responsive web development;
* CSS including (SASS or LESS Precompiled Languages);
We are looking for someone who can work remotely and have good spoken and written English. And if you are a good fit there is an opportunity for this to grow even further.
* Code websites from Figma, using modern Front end technologies
* Integrate with CMS systems such as CraftCMS (twig), ExpressionEngine, and Wordpress
* Headless CMS integrations, API connections to third party solutions.
* Build highly usable, fast and responsive user interfaces for desktop, tablet, and mobile;
* Collaborate with the design team to implement pixel perfect designs.
* Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
* Work independently and collaborate with the rest of the development team
* Write clean,robust code backed by automated unit tests with full coverage ·
* Evaluate and recommend software components and practices to help keep the product competitive
* Work with product team and UI/UX designers
* Learn and understand user interactions ·*
* Develop a flexible and well-structured front and back end architecture
- Competitive Salary in USD
- Work from home / Remote.
- Full time
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday
- Annual paid vacation and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly atmosphere (an awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences
- Growth opportunities inside the company
- Established Company 15+ years in the business
We help international companies grow by finding new customers through strategy, marketing design & tech.