|Deadline:||22.02.2021 23:59:59 The deadline for applications has expired|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
Mountain Societies Development Support Programme Public Foundation (MSDSP KG) is looking for a Research, Evaluation and Learning (REL) Coordinator, whose main responsibility will include the monitoring and evaluation of projects implemented by MSDSP KG and the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF).
Duty Station: Naryn or Osh or Bishkek
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is a private, international non-denominational and not-for-profit organization established in 1967 in Switzerland. The Foundation seeks to develop and promote creative solutions to long-standing global challenges including poverty, hunger, illiteracy, and disease. Through its local partner, MSDSP KG, AKF implements a range of integrated interventions in rural development, education, and health, which are implemented in collaboration with and between community-based groups and local authorities. AKF is active in five oblasts in the Kyrgyz Republic, covering a total population of more than 520,000. For more information on the work of AKF and MSDSP KG in the country, please visit https://www.akdn.org/where-we-work/central-asia/kyrgyz-republic.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics or International Relations.
1. Minimum of three (2) years of professional experience in quantitative and qualitative research;
2. Experience in implementing M&E activities within projects funded by international development agencies such as DFID, the European Commission, the World Bank, among others;
3. Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems through project’s implementation cycle;
4. Experience in designing and managing field monitoring activities and database systems;
5. Experience in performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, data analysis, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
1. Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data, as well as applying statistical methods for quantitative data analysis using statistic software such as SPSS or Stata;
2. Ability to maintain databases, verify data and conduct regular data quality assessment;
3. Ability to work independently, as well as to coordinate the implementation of the M&E plan and research activities;
4. Demonstrated ability to write concise analytical reports in both English and Russian;
5. Demonstrated capacity to use M&E data to adapt project activities, inform program development as well as to contribute to the development of internal and communication materials;
6. Ability to adapt to new situations and challenges, be open to new ideas;
7. Entrepreneurial, dynamic and ability to work with little supervision;
8. Strong interest in conducting qualitative and quantitative researches;
9. Demonstrated interest in contributing to the development of long-term solutions to address socio-economic challenges faced by disadvantage groups;
10. Excellent computer literacy.
Fluency in spoken/written Kyrgyz, Russian and English
Responsibilities in the implementation of baseline and end-line studies:
Responsibilities in project monitoring:
Responsibilities in terms of work planning and reporting:
Interested candidates should submit their CV, motivation letter and two references in English and Russian by February 22, 2021 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for the interview.
“The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) is committed to safeguarding, which means it promotes respectful relations with and between all staff, associates, beneficiaries and wider communities with whom it works, and takes all reasonable measures to prevent harm, including all forms of sexual exploitation, abuse, harassment (PSEAH), bullying, discrimination, harassment and abuse of power that may arise from contact with its staff, programmes or operations.
AKF also adheres to child safeguarding principles, as set out by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
All selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s), employment history and any potential history of misconduct. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a full background check.
All employees of AKF are required to adhere to the organizational safeguarding standards and principles and at all times to act with dignity, respect and to contribute to a safe environment free from any type of harassment, abuse or discrimination.”
MSDSP KG (Программа поддержки развития горных сообществ Кыргызстана), инициатива Фонда Ага Хана –это Общественный Фонд, зарегистрированный в Кыргызской Республике с целью улучшения условий жизни и возможностей людей в сельской местности. Для достижения этой цели, MSDSP KG совместно с местным населением и органами власти реализует ряд многосекторных программ по развитию сельского хозяйства, экономических возможностей, образования и здравоохранения. Усиление местного самоуправления и гражданского общества являются комплексными направлениями в деятельности MSDSP KG. Деятельность Фонда охватывает более 520 тыс. жителей Ошской, Нарынской, Джалал-Абадской и Баткенской областей.
SSD (Sponsorship Service Department) AssistantGood Neighbors International in Kyrgyz Republic
Опубликована 9 месяцев назад
Эксперт по формированию инклюзивной образовательной среды для учащихся с СД1 в школахОО"Детство без диабета"
Опубликована 11 месяцев назад
Опубликована 4 месяца назад
Кыргызская Республика, г. Ош, ул. Алиева, 177.Contact person
PF MSDSP KGWeb