DesigningIT.com is a growing digital marketing agency who is looking for a mid to senior level Full Stack Developer. Good Salary, flexible schedule, remote work.
- Minimum 2 year experience.
- Photoshop / Sketch / figma ( to export and slice design files)
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- A passion for the past, present and future of front-end web development and design.
- CSS including (SASS or LESS Precompiled Languages)
- Experience in adaptive/responsive web development
- Local Servers (MAMP) or Virtual Machines (Vagrant)
- A solid understand of web servers (DNS, A Records, Servers, IP's, Nameservers etc), htaccess, Web Server codes (501, 401, 404, 301, 302)
- A framework or two (Bootstrap, UiKit, Foundation, Tailwind,)
- Understanding of solid user Experience and Marketing
- An understanding but not necessarily a working knowledge of a back-end language like PHP
- Eye for detail, QA
- - CMS systems like Wordpress, ExpressionEngine, CraftCMS, Drupal
- - An understanding of solid SEO practices: Schema, On-Page SEO, Meta-Data
- Code Frontend from scratch from Figma design files or PSD
- Setup local development environments
- Work with bitbucket to push code to dev and production
- Implement with CMS systems (wordpress, CraftCMS, etc)
- Custom solutions like third party API integrations, custom e-com solutions, etc
- Code fast and modern websites
- Code cross browser and mobile first websites
- Work with QA to isolate and fix bugs
- Competitive Salary in USD
- Work from home / Remote.
- Full time
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday
- Annual paid vacation and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly atmosphere (an awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences
- Growth opportunities inside the company