The administrative assistant ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors / managers by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
- Experience in office administration and support services.
- Experience in performing bookkeeping and accountancy.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skill.
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Strong prioritization and organization skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong record keeping skills.
- Presentation skills, including welcoming guests.
- Ability to multitask.
- University education preferable in the fields of accountancy, economics, management
- Languages: Kyrgyz (advanced), Russian (fluent), English (high / advanced)
- Maintain fully operative office environment (equipment and supplies)
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Communicates with relevant agencies to arrange travel itineraries for employee
- Arranges meetings (times, locations, and planning refreshments etc.)
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Manages reception of visitors and look after them
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Handles expenses and billing cycles and bookkeeping (accounting)
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate records for employee (in-out times, holiday requests, overtimes, etc.) Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles
- Supporting and coordination operations and projects run by other departments on temporary basis for duties (statistical surveys, client relations...)
- Weekly and monthly internal (management) reporting.
The successful candidate will be required to work in Bishkek for a minimum of 1 year on a full-time contract. 6 days a week. Business hours start at 8 AM. Shifts between members of staff to cover weekends and holidays are required.
Please visit www.measureasia.com for further information.
Please send your CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integras Technologies Ltd. is the leading affiliate of an internationally operating group of companies which provide high-end systems and services mainly in three areas:
- Electronics Engineering,
- Information Technologies (IT) and
- Marketing and Communications Services
including development and management of web portals, digital marketing services and technology and services supply.