|Deadline:||29.01.2021 17:35:53 The deadline for applications has expired|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Work experience:||2-3 years|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
|Schedule:||from 09:00 to 18:00|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
Deloitte is seeking an Audit Assistant (A3) to join the Audit department at the Bishkek office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte's Audit group is a leading provider of internal control, internal audit and risk management in the CIS, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
· Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics;
· 2–3 years of external audit work experience (Big Four preferred);
· 6 papers of ACCA, CPA or similar qualifications and accreditations preferred;
· EMS software user;
· Fluent spoken and written Russian and English;
· Fundamentals of the Kyrgyz Republic legislation and IFRS;
· Strong technical and analytical skills;
· Good organizational, delegating and coaching skills;
· Ability to supervise several projects simultaneously;
· Good team player, quick learner and motivated by professional development and career growth;
· Kyrgyz Republic citizenship;
· Availability for business trips.
Deloitte is one of the world's leading professional services firms, providing audit, consulting, financial consulting, risk management, tax and other services to public and private companies spanning multiple industries.