|Deadline:||14.01.2021 23:59:59 The deadline for applications has expired|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Type of involvement:||temporary work|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
Consultancy for the Development of the Implementation Completion and Result Report
The objectives of this consultancy assignment are to conduct a comprehensive assessment on the design, implementation and achievements of the “Engaging communities for Better Schools in the Kyrgyz Republic” project. Based on this assessment, the selected consultant should prepare an Implementation Completion Result (ICR) Report. This report will follow standard format for the preparation of the ICR and an optimum effort will be excreted on the part of the consultant to produce a high-quality report. The report is expected to present proper rating on the success and shortfalls of the project and draw lessons for future development support.
● Possess at least a Master Degree in Education Management or Social Sciences or related discipline;
● At least five (5) years of experience in evaluating donor funded programs/projects, especially in the Education sector;
● Proven knowledge in Education development, institutional development, and social development particularly social accountability;
● Proven knowledge in donor funded programs/projects management, performance measurement;
● Strong and documented experience in conducting participatory assessments, data collection, processing and analysis. Proven past experience in conducting ICR assessment would be considered as a strong advantage;
● Strong organizational, presentation skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines;
● Demonstrated ability to work with government agencies, as well as international organizations;
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must.
● Submit an inception report (soft-copy, in conventional format) including but not limited to approach and methodology to be used, data collection tools, detailed execution plan and outline of the ICR report.
● Submit a draft and final ICR report with annexes (soft-copy, in the format ICR Guidelines). The completion report will include: (i) Assessment of the operation’s objective, design, implementation, and operational experience; (ii) Assessment of the outcome of the operation against the agreed objectives; (iii) Evaluation of the AKF’s own performance during the preparation and implementation of the operation, with special emphasis on lessons learned that may be helpful in the future; (iv) Evaluation of the performance of any partners during the preparation and implementation of the operation, including the effectiveness of their relationships, with special emphasis on lessons learned; and (v) Description of the proposed arrangements for future operation of the project. The report will also provide information to the World Bank on the economic, financial, social, institutional, and environmental conditions in which the operation was implemented, and on implementation and operation results (according to the timing specified in the legal documents).
«Scope of work» (Terms of Reference) can be found here: https://akdngva-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/msdspkg_procurement_akdn_org/EjPtcvhuscFCrLQLrUNaDekBrWsjGEosFhEJIkahnebmDg?e=qbU4TY
The selection of consultants will be carried out in accordance with the procedures of the World Bank.
An application with an exact indication of the position for which the documents are submitted with an attached CV and other accompanying documents in Russian and English must be submitted by 17:30 local time on January 14, 2021 to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents submitted later than the specified deadline, as well as without an application with an exact indication of the position for which the resume was submitted, will not be considered. Only qualified candidates will be invited to the interview.
Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)is an international, non-denominational, not-for-profit organisation. AKF seeks to improve the quality of life, enhance self-reliance and promote pluralism in poor and marginalisedcommunities of Asia and Africa. Established in 1967, its long-term, community-based approach addresses and benefits people of all faiths and backgrounds, especially women and girls. Its activities enhance agriculture and food security, promote early childhood development and access to quality education, improve health and nutrition, advance economic inclusion, and strengthen civil society.AKF is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network, a group of development agencies with mandates that include the environment, health, education, architecture, culture, microfinance, rural development, disaster reduction, the promotion of private-sector enterprise and the revitalization ofhistoric cities. For more information, please visit the website at www.akdn.org.
Консультант по разработке модулей и проведению тренинговThe Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)
Опубликована 4 месяца назад
Senior Investment Analyst, Accelerate Prosperity, Kyrgyz RepublicAccelerate Prosperity
Опубликована 7 месяцев назад
Programme ManagerDVV International
Опубликована 11 месяцев назад
124/1 Tuusbekova streetContact person
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)Web