An exciting opportunity to drive Sheraton business growth within Finance team.
Functions as the property’s strategic financial business leader. The position champions, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees. The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment. In addition, creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the property and brand’s business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
All work should be carried out in line with hotel rules, financial planning of the hotel management, Sheraton standards and service concept.
Finance Manager will have knowledge and awareness of the hospitality industry, which will help to continue maintaining business which is an important focus, to develop an understanding of the customers’ needs and expectations.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; 3 years’ experience in the finance and accounting or related professional area or Master's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; 1-year experience in the finance and accounting or related professional area.
- Significant experience & knowledge in a finance department and proven ability to deliver expected responsibilities.
- Significant experience and eminence in hospitality industry and brand knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident personality, high level of enthusiasm
- University Bachelor’s Degree / University of Applied Sciences or equivalent qualification
- Ability to use MS Office Programs and purchase software program (preferably MC)
- High level of coordination and organization skills
- Ability to understand and articulate value proposition and ROI
- Ability to handle proactively and respond to complicated situations
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Sheraton standards.
- Develop means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Analyze information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans.
- Compile information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Analyze differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning.
- Identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Think creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans.
- Create the annual operating budget for the property.
- Provide analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for property managers.
- Implement a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks.
- Ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability. Analyze financial data and market trends.
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive annual business plan which is aligned with the company’s and brand’s strategic direction.
- Provide ongoing analytical support by monitoring the operating department’s actual and projected sales.
- Produce accurate forecasts that enable operations to react to changes in the business.
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocate sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Communicate the strategic goals, the focus and the owner priorities to subordinates in a clear and precise manner.
- Leverage strong functional leadership and communication skills to influence the executive team, the property's strategies and to lead own team. Oversee internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals with direct reports according to standard operating procedures. Attend meetings and communicating with the owners, understanding the priorities and strategic focus.
- Understand and meets the needs of key stakeholders (owners, corporate, guests, etc.).
- Advise the GM and executive committee on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Communicate financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviors.
- Demonstrate an understanding of cash flow and owner priorities.
- Manage property working capital and cash flow in accordance with brand standard operating procedures and owner requirements.
- Facilitates critique meetings to review information with management team.
- Ensures Profits and Losses are documented accurately.
- Monitor all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Submit reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Review audit issues to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor the purchasing process as applicable.
- Reconcile balance sheet to ensure account balances are supported by appropriate documentation in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (e.g., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts). Ensure compliance with management contract and reporting requirements. Ensure compliance with standard and local operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure team members are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
- Ensure property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Ensure new hires participate in the department’s orientation program.
- Ensure new hires receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Create appropriate development plans which develop team members based on their individual strengths, development needs, career aspirations and abilities.
- Conduct performance review process for employees.
- Participates in hiring activities as appropriate. Adhere and commit to the Sheraton Standards and Health and Safety Regulations
Job placement according to the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic, full social package in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Training( according to the standarts of the international chain Marriott International Hotels).
Sheraton Bishkek Hotel - компания международного класса!
Sheraton Bishkek Hotel расположен в центре Средней Азии, в Бишкеке, столице Кыргызстана, городе, где с экологической точки зрения самый чистый воздух и природа в мире. Именно здесь, под сопровождение великолепного вида на горы Тянь Шань, столица встречает самые последние новшества в гостиничной индустрии. Расположенное на Киевском проспекте, в средоточии деловой жизни Бишкека, являющимся экономическим центром страны, 22-этажное здание стало самым высоким в Кыргызстане.
Sheraton Bishkek Hotel занимает 17.500 м2 строительной площади, и предоставляет 183 номера разрядов стандарт, повышенной комфортности, люкс и королевские апартаменты. Кроме того, конгресс-холл вместимостью 1000 человек, залы собраний, SPA и фитнесс-центр, бары и рестораны со дня открытия станут одними из самых привлекательных мест в Бишкеке.
Если Вы хотите построить свою карьеру в SHERATON BISHKEK HOTEL, входящий в мировую сеть отелей группы Marriott International Hotels, приглашаем Вас стать частью нашей команды!