4stay is looking for a Customer Service specialist with excellent professional experience in the sales or customer support to join our bright team.
!! The candidates must be willing to work according to the US time zone (that will be night time in Kyrgyzstan).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales, claims and dispute resolution, Insurance claims, etc
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Competency in Customer service
- Ability to use positive language
- Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Comfortable using computers and having the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Experience working with customer support/sales
- Confident and charismatic approach to people
- Answering the calls and messages, follow-up with customers(hosts and guests)
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving the customer's complaints.
- Knowing our policies and procedures inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, details of inquiries, transactions, comments, complaints as well as actions taken.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Being an expert in claims verification, payment processing, dispute resolution, and fraud detection.
- Determining compensation and validity of the claims, identifying possible claim risks and/or liaising with other departments to de-escalate active threads. This process will require excellent negotiation skills and might involve stakeholder relationships and research.
- Regularly update the CRM system with relevant customer information you will log information on sales calls where required and maintain detailed and accurate records
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Personal and professional growth in an international company
Interested applicants should submit their CV’s to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please indicate the position “Customer Support” in the subject line of the email.
The deadline for the submission of the CV is August 22nd, 2020.
Who are we?
4stay is an online marketplace for student housing. We help students, interns and professionals connect with local hosts, roommates and room providers. Our primary goal is to match the right guests with quality hosts. We ensure that every listing on our platform is real. We do our jobs with passion and enthusiasm. Our founders and the majority of our team experienced housing challenges themselves when they were students. 4stay has many student interns who remind us daily of our core mission: to help students easily find quality housing.