|Deadline:||23.07.2020 23:59:59 The deadline for applications has expired|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Work experience:||Minimum 3 years experience financing or facilitating financing to SMEs either at financial institutions (e.g banks, audit companies, international organizations and others) or at investment funds.|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
|Schedule:||с 9:00 до 18:00|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
About Accelerate Prosperity
Accelerate Prosperity (AP) is a part of new initiative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) in Central and South Asia, which provides a formal structure to catalyze enterprises, where economic opportunities remain insufficient. Through patient capital and tailored technical assistance to startups and Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs), AP facilitates mentorship, enables promising enterprises to become finance and investment-ready, and enables access to tailored financing and business networks.
Sustainable Winter Tourism Development Project
HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation is implementing the “Sustainable Winter Tourism Development
Project” funded by the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO). The core aim of the project is to bring about changes in the way the winter tourism system and its key actors function. It focuses on building capacities of these system actors to become better at delivering services to enterprises and communities for a more inclusive and competitive winter tourism sector.
To deliver strong technical assistance content to winter tourism SGBs, AP will conduct ongoing consultations with winter tourism businesses in the target areas in order to design a market-responsive acceleration programme, access to growth financing and post-financing technical assistance.
AP will run its acceleration programme in Karakol during the project’s Pilot Phase, targeting suitable growth-oriented SGBs in this sector. The Investment Analyst will be responsible for sector-specific aspects of the acceleration programme and augmenting AP’s post acceleration technical assistance and networking for shortlisted SGBs.
● Participate in all stages of acceleration programme and investment cycle into companies
● Assist in closing SME financing deals with shortlisted companies (first-round negotiations, preparation of Investment Memo for Investment Committee, assistance in closing deals, drafting term sheets)
● Prepare business plans, build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and other supplementary materials for shortlisted companies after acceleration programme.
● Conduct deep market and industry research during due diligence, coordinate the work of external service providers.
● Conduct post financing technical assistance for selected companies.
● Program Delivery: Oversee implementation of tourism specific components of AP’s acceleration programme, including: (but not limited to), awareness-raising and inspirational events, company selection, training and technical assistance, mentorship, and bringing relevant tourism sector networks and leaders into AP’s acceleration programme.
● Assisting in developing and overseeing detailed Work Plans and Budgets for Helvetas according to donor requirements to ensure timely implementation of activities in the most cost-effective manner.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
● Minimum 3 years experience financing or facilitating financing to SMEs either at financial institutions (e.g banks, audit companies, international organizations and others) or at investment funds.
● Financial modeling, and Power Point presentation skills are required.
● Experience preparing business plans, investment memorandum, investment teasers is required
● Relevant experience in tourism sector either in management/consultant role at leading tourism company or launching/managing a business in related field would be a major asset.
● Knowledge of the tourism sector in Kyrgyzstan is highly desirable.
● Solid knowledge and experience in sustainable development, green economy and value chain development would be a major asset.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, economics, tourism, or other relevant fields.
● Proficiency in English and Russian are required. Kyrgyz is a major asset
● Must possess excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, analytical, conceptual, and partner relations skills.
● Must be client-oriented, proactive, skilled with operational aspects of programming (i.e. support administration/logistics/finance processes), creative, results-oriented and meet tight timelines.
● Good reporting and writing skills are required.
Accelerate Prosperity is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome applications from minority group members, women, persons with disabilities, and others who respect and reflect the diversity of our service users.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, CV (no other documents, please) via email: email@example.com
Subject line: Accelerate Prosperity Tourism Business Analyst
Application deadline: July 23, 2020
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
Accelerate Prosperity (AP) is a part of new global initiative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) in Central and South Asia, which provides a formal structure to catalyze enterprises, where economic opportunities remain insufficient. AP's mission is to create inclusive economic growth and empowerment, with a focus on youth and women in rural areas, by catalyzing sustainable Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs), and by promoting entrepreneurship. Through patient capital and tailored technical assistance and business advisory to startups and existing businesses, AP inspires entrepreneurship, offering lean startup incubation, getting promising enterprises investment-ready, facilitating mentorship, and enabling access to angel and investment financing.
Junior Investment AnalystAccelerate Prosperity
Опубликована 4 месяца назад
Руководитель офисаШкола Программирования IT-RUN KIDS
Опубликована 1 год назад
DriverDeutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Опубликована 3 месяца назад
Асанбай 27/1, ололо Ормон Хан, офис №26, 27Web