|Deadline:||08.12.2019 23:59:59 The deadline for applications has expired|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Work experience:||at least 5 years|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
|Schedule:||Home-based with travel to/in Central Asia (all five countries); December 2019 – March 2021|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
ACTED is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris, France, founded in 1993 and present in the Central Asia since 1996. ACTED works to support communities affected by wars, natural disasters and socio-economic crises in over 37 countries around the world with the most vulnerable populations, often in rural areas, in order to help those who need it the most.
ACTED has been shortlisted to implement a regional Assignment within a broader environmental project, funded by the World Bank. The main objectives of the Assignment are to build capacity and produce knowledge products for increased adaptive capacity and resilience to climate change of Central Asia countries through evidence-based national/sectoral/sub-national level policy making. ACTED is looking for an experienced expert to carry out the tasks specified below.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the development, design and delivery of capacity building training programmes in the area of environment and climate change, preferably in Central Asia;
- At least 5 years’ experience conducting capacity building activities with diverse stakeholders, including government agencies, preferably in Central Asia;
- At least 5 years’ experience with donor-funded projects, preferably with the World Bank Group;
- Commitment to ensuring accountability and transparency in all activities and decisions;
- Good communications skills, ability to work in a team, and personnel management skills;
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Russian and/or national languages is an asset;
- Flexible, solution-oriented, self-driven and motivated.
- Liaise closely with all implementing partners and participating key and non-key experts to ensure joint planning and implementation;
- Support effective and transparent communication with local authorities in planning and implementation to ensure maximum cooperation and engagement;
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of technical information provided as well as the confidentiality of internal information;
- Refer to the National Adaptation Planning process, national, sectoral strategic programs and strategies, Nationally determined contributions (NDCs) for Paris Agreement and other commitments under UNFCCC in all technical contributions;
- Work with the team of partners and other key and non-key experts in the realization of the following deliverables:
Task 3. Building capacity for mainstreaming climate change adaptation into national/sub-national/sectoral planning and investment program
More details can be found from the attached TOR
All Interested candidates should send their application with the subject line “ACTED – Expert on Capacity Building” to the following email address: email@example.com, by putting in cc firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 23:59 p.m. December 8th, 2019. Candidates must include the following information in their application:
- Cover Letter explaining their motivation and suitability for the position;
- CV in World Bank format (see Annex 1 below);
- Statement of availability (see Annex 2 below);
- Indication of daily rate (in USD) and estimated number of days to complete the deliverables. These details are for indicative purposes only and will be discussed with management should the candidate be selected.
ACTED is an equal opportunities employer. Female and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
ACTED is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris, France, founded in 1993 and present in the Kyrgyz Republic since 2005. ACTED works to support communities affected by wars, natural disasters and socio-economic crises in over 38 countries around the world with the most vulnerable populations, often in rural areas, in order to help those who need it the most.
Clerk for Volunteer program (+assistant for business sector)Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Kyrgyz Republic Office
Опубликована 7 месяцев назад
Finance Director Re-announcementThe Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)
Опубликована 1 год назад
Социальный работникОбщественный Благотворительный Фонд "Taiwan Fund for Children and Families"
Опубликована 2 недели назад
ул.Ошская 34, пер. ГорькогоWeb