|Крайний срок:||10.11.2019 12:37:15 Истёк срок подачи заявок|
|Зарплата:||По результатам собеседования|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
Bishkek International School is a non-profit community school providing excellent international education in a safe, supportive and friendly environment. The school opened in September 2011 and now has 300 students from age 2 to 18. Fifty percent of our students are American, Asian and European citizens, children of employees of embassies, international organizations and international business or NGOs. Fifty percent of students are Kyrgyz citizens. The school welcomes all students regardless of ability, gender, ethnicity, language, or religious belief and everyone is encouraged to take part in all school activities. BIS is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Commission on International Education. As an IB World School we offer the IB Diploma Programme, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP), and IB Primary Years Programme (PYP). We are also a Cambridge International School, with Cambridge Assessment International Education accreditation for the IGCSE programme.
1. Plan, deliver, and assess music teaching in the IB Primary Years Program (PYP) and IB Middle Years Program (MYP) as required, according to student needs and teacher allocations. Align classroom learning and teaching to PYP and MYP approaches, as appropriate.
2. Create an engaging classroom environment that motivates students to learn and ensure all student expectations are high.
3. Use a wide range of assessment methods to ensure student knowledge and understanding are appropriately recorded.
4. Collaborate with department members to ensure student performance and benchmarks are met.
5. Differentiate instruction to meet the individual needs of each student to be socially and academically successful, having regard to the abilities and aptitudes of individuals.
6. Be an exemplary teacher, clearly demonstrating effective planning, teaching and organization, and high standards of achievement and behavior in lessons.
7. Monitor and record progress, set targets and report progress to class teachers.
8. Provide support, individual and group interventions for identified groups of targeted students
9. Provide a positive learning environment for each student and inspire students to expand their understanding and use of the English language.
10. Enhance lessons through incorporating technology into the teaching program and be creative in working with limited resources.
11. Develop and provide to the National Curriculum Coordinator the curriculum summaries for the class as required the KG Ministry of Education and Science if applicable.
12. Establish and maintain “Red books” for the class by putting scores, attendance data and lessons themes as per the KG Ministry of Education requirements.
Co-Teacher Support in Arts and Language Classes
1. Support any arts and language classes as a co-teacher, as assigned by the Director of Studies
2. Provide support in class management and organization during the lesson period
1. Plan, keep and report appropriate records to school management and parents
2. Organise and manage extra-curricular activities that promote positive interactions among students of all ages
3. Maintain knowledge of current educational theory and practice and undertake professional training in liaison with the Head of Performing Arts.
4. Act in accordance with the budgets, policies, procedures, directions and decisions of the school management
5. Act as ambassador for the school and act in a manner that upholds the values and ethos of the school at all times
6. Maintain high quality standards in all areas of the school
7. Any other tasks as decided by management that contributes to the provision of quality education for children or the effective development of the School.
The position is available from 28th October 2019. The position is normally full time, though part time is also a possibility.
Bishkek International School is a non-profit community school providing excellent international education in a safe, supportive and friendly environment. The school opened in September 2011 and now has over 250 students with more students joining every term. Sixty percent of our students are American, Asian and European citizens, children of employees of embassies, international organizations and international business or NGOs. Forty percent of students are Kyrgyz citizens. The school welcomes all students regardless of ability, gender, ethnicity, language, or religious belief and everyone is encouraged to take part in all school activities. As an IB World School offering the IB Diploma, we are also in the authorisation process for IB PYP and IB MYP and have Cambridge International Examinations Accreditation for the IGCSE programme. We are also a candidate school for NEASC accreditation.
Преподаватель курса подготовки к школеДетский образовательный цент Baby Intellect
Опубликована 3 месяца назад
Учитель по русскому языку в группахКлуб репетиторов Домашка Help
Опубликована 4 месяца назад
Преподаватель По IELTSHR "Nimble"
Опубликована 4 месяца назад