|Deadline:||09.08.2019 23:59:59 The deadline for applications has expired|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
Истёк срок подачи заявок
WFP KYRGYZSTAN COUNTRY OFFICE
Opened on 26 July 2019 - Closing on 9 August 2019
The World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
Duty Station: Osh, Kyrgyz Republic
Duration of Employment: 1 year with possibility of extension
Supervision received: Job holders report to the Administrative and Finance Assistant and under the general supervision of the Head of Field Office. The job may involve basic administrative assistance in the office or stores.
TANDARD MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Completion of secondary school education. Formal drivers training with a valid driver’s license/certification to operate assigned vehicle following local rules and regulations.
Experience: Two or more years of work experience as a Driver, preferably in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a demonstrated safe driving record. Experience in driving a variety of makes and models of vehicles, including vans, trucks and other kinds of motorised vehicles. Experience in defensive driving is desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
Language: Working knowledge of English, Russian and Kyrgyz languages.
1. Provide transportation of authorized personnel including translation of basic conversations from/to the local language, and/or delivery of various items/commodities following authorized routing and UN safety and security rules and regulations to ensure safe and efficient services.
2. Meet official personnel and visitors at the airport or other entry points and provide basic assistance with visa and customs formalities to facilitate smooth and safe entry and arrival to the authorised destinations.
3. Responsible for accurate maintenance of the vehicle log books, and daily reporting to the supervisor on mechanical status, to ensure efficient vehicle use and fuel consumption supporting accurate accounting and cost-efficiency.
4. Responsible that the assigned vehicle is kept clean and in a good condition including all equipment, the maintenance is done on time, vehicle is fully equipped with required travel authorisations and supplies, and any mechanical issues are reported to the supervisor to ensure safe and efficient services.
5. Follow established rules and regulations for field deliveries and/or in cases of an accident, and report immediately to the supervisor on any apparent problems, to seek for instructions and facilitate informative decisions on the way forward.
6. Outside driving duties, perform basic office related tasks such as filing, photocopying and maintaining stores when required including delivery/collection of various items, mailing service and payment of office telephone and other bills to ensure administrative support to clients.
7. Perform other related duties as required.
OTHER POST REQUIREMENTS:
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES:
Description of the behaviour expected for the proficiency level
Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives
Builds an understanding of WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
Be a force for positive change
Approaches individual tasks and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demeanor.
Make the mission inspiring to our team
Understands the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities.
Make our mission visible in everyday actions
Connects individual tasks and responsibilities to unit’s goals and mission.
Look for ways to strengthen people's skills
Seeks opportunities to build and enhance individual skills.
Create an inclusive culture
Demonstrates respect and understanding for diversity and cultural differences.
Be a coach & provide constructive feedback
Identifies and approaches colleagues or supervisors to serve as coaches.
Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit
Sets clear goals and measurable targets for own tasks and responsibilities.
Encourage innovation & creative solutions
Assesses own tasks and responsibilities to find ways to be more efficient.
Focus on getting results
Maintains accurate records of completion times and tasks in own areas of responsibility.
Make commitments and make good on commitments
Understands responsibilities and the metrics associated with own tasks.
Notifies supervisors of dangerous situations or potential issues that may arise while in the field or office.
Connect and share across WFP units
Understands WFP’s organizational structure, including the purpose and mission of each unit.
Build strong external partnerships
Supports team in working with colleagues and WFP’s partners in the field toward common goals.
Be politically agile & adaptable
Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with other WFP employees and partners in the field.
Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships
Understands own team’s contributions in its partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
“Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply”
OPEN TO KYRGYZSTAN NATIONALS ONLY.
The World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
In emergencies, we get food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters. After the cause of an emergency has passed, we use food to help communities rebuild their shattered lives.
WFP is part of the United Nations system and is voluntarily funded.
Born in 1961, WFP pursues a vision of the world in which every man, woman and child has access at all times to the food needed for an active and healthy life. We work towards that vision with our sister UN agencies in Rome -- the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) -- as well as other government, UN and NGO partners.
On average, WFP reaches more than 80 million people with food assistance in 82 countries each year. 11,367 people work for the organization, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the hungry poor.
Секретарь Генерального директораФилиал компании "Транс-Кыргыз Газ Пайплайн Компани Лимитед" в КР (TKGP)
Опубликована 1 неделю назад
Operations Officer - SupervisorМеждународная компания
Опубликована 1 месяц назад
Finance Assistant and Grants ManagerEuropean Partnership for Democracy
Опубликована 1 день назад