|Deadline:||15.05.2019 15:32:34 remained 21 days|
|Salary:||According to the interview results|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
Tokmok. The International University in Central Asia announces a competition for vacant positions for faculty members for the 2019-2020 academic year in the following programs:
1. Business Administration and Economy program:
Financial accounting, Taxing and taxation, Audit, Business statistics.
2. Information technologies program:
Algebra and geometry, Mathematic analysis, Math logics, Discrete mathematics, Theory of probability and mathematic statistics; Computer network, Information security.
3. Pedagogies program:
Teaching methods of Russian in elementary school, Practicum on conducting grammatical analysis
4. Law program:
Juridical psychology, Legal rhetoric, Land law, International private law, Methods of writing of scientific papers.
General requirements to applicants:
1. Higher education in the corresponding professional area (MA, PhD)
2. Holder of the appropriate academic degree and academic status
3. 5 years of experience teaching in higher education institutions, preference is given to candidates with confirmed experience in international and foreign universities.
4. Knowledge of the state, official and English languages. Preference is given to candidates, who know three languages at the level of an experienced user.
5. Confirmed scientific and educational and methodical publications, research in the field of professional activity. Preference is given to candidates having publications and who are actively engaged in research activity.
1. CV with the photo in English, Kyrgyz and Russian languages
2. Letters of recommendation - not less than 2
3. List of publications
4.Copies of diplomas for education, award of academic degree and rank.
Direct documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline - on April 30, 2019.